Specializing in postpartum mood disorders
Postpartum Doula Services
We often forget the tremendous amount of support we need following the birth of a child. Yet when properly supported, mother and baby are provided the opportunity to thrive during this vital transition period.
To assist in this process we provide (non-medical) physical, emotional, and educational support for mother, baby, and families in the postpartum (PP) chapter. This support is effective immediately following the birth or months into motherhood.
With a strong emphasis on nutrition and herbalism to nourish you body and honor your spirit, we utilize plant-based remedies that aid the healing process during the PP chapter.
Postpartum Doula Services Includes —
• Assistance with breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, pumping or use of feeding device • Meal planning, shopping, and preparation
• Cleaning and household organization
• Guidance and support around rest, restorative practices, and healing
• Equipment recommendations
• Handling phone calls, visits, and communications with family and friends • Emotional support for mom, dad, and children
• Resources for support with Postpartum mood disorders
• Guided self-care practices and rituals
• Healing teas, herbal medicine, flower essences and aromatherapy
• Assistance with baby wearing and bathing
Pricing based on services needed.
To Book an Appointment Contact Lauren